Galileo: A unique Franchise Opportunity
Established in 2005, the Galileo Enrichment Learning Program was created by a group of educators who saw the need to reinforce school-based learning in today’s globally competitive environment. Studies were conducted on the optimal learning vehicle and the result is a program which respects the different learning pace and style of each child, taking into account the need for an encouraging and positive learning environment.
Galileo is a fun, exciting and meaningful enrichment program that teaches Math and English to students ages 3 to 12 and is also offering Singapore Math for ages 6 to 12. In the heart of the program is the advocacy to improve the quality of education in the country and come out with globally competitive learners.
It uses the Telescopic Approach, a method that finds and focuses on the special learning needs of each child. It then tailor fits the program for that specific child. With this, Galileo is able to find the genius and discover the “star” in every child.
Together, with the help of Galileo, let us build a bright future!
5 Steps to be a Galileo Partner
Step 1: INQUIRY & INTERVIEW
✔ Attend a Franchise Orientation
✔ Schedule an ocular of an existing Galileo Center
Step 2: SUBMIT REQUIREMENTS UPON APPLICATION FOR FRANCHISE
✔ Letter of Intent (LOI) - Galileo Template
✔ Sketch of proposed location
✔ Resume of the Franchise Applicant
✔ Accomplished Application Form
✔ Completion of Marketing Survey Form
Step 3: EVALUATION OF SUBMITTED REQUIREMENTS
✔ Discussion of submitted documents
✔ Discussion of proposed location
Step 4: FRANCHISEE SUITABILITY EXAMINATION
Step 5: APPROVAL
Complete package for a business with an advocacy.
Comprehensive and up-to-date enrichment for Galileo center faculty.
Contribution to uplifting of the Education Industry in the country.
- Educators, Parents or Educators-at-Heart.
- College or University 4-year Course Graduate.
- Has love and strong passion for children.
- Has good English and Math skills.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Financially stable.
- Full time commitment as a Galileo Center Director.
Types of Galileo Centers
- School-Based Centers - Schools may apply the Galileo Core Programs to further enrich the school curriculum.
- Stand Alone Centers - Parents and entrepreneurs with a heart for education may open a center in their community to participate in the enhancement of the students’ learning needs and goals.
- Corporate-Based Centers - Corporations may employ the program as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility. The program may be offered to the children of the employees.
Areas Open for Franchise
Mandaluyong, Manila, Katipunan, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, San Juan, Taguig
Davao City, Baguio, Bicol (Legaspi), Bicol (Naga), Cebu, Dumaguete, General Santos City, Lucena City, Palawan (Puerto Princesa)
Sign up for a Franchise Orientation
To learn more about GALILEO and its AWESOME FRANCHISE PACKAGE, sign-up for a Franchise Orientation (FO).