Jobs at Galileo
We are constantly looking for creative, energetic and passionate individuals who share in our love for learning. Send us your resume and tell us why you want to be a part of our awesome team.
- Graduate of Education, Math, English, Psychology, Computer Science and other related course.
- Preferably with teaching experience in preschool to elementary levels.
- Proficient in Math & English.
- Articulate, sociable and able to multi-task.
- Willing to work on Saturdays.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM DEVELOPER
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or equivalent
- Minimum two years of project management experience in the education sector
- Ability to gather, evaluate, and analyze a research design
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills, well-developed problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate skills in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask while working under deadlines
- Leadership, integrity and strong work ethic
- Demonstrate planning and organizational skills and ability to implement and follow through on plans
- Candidates must be a Business Management or Marketing graduate
- Preferably with a least 1 year of working experience in the field related to the position
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Has strong communication and clear-thinking skills
- Pays attention to details, works well under pressure, has a cheerful disposition and is willing to travel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office